Saturday, December 13, 2008

Patty's Heart

I can finally put my picture up of my BFF's Christmas present. She got her package & seeing as I didn't wrap it she has it up somewhere in her house. I made it to be like one of those Best Friends necklaces where she has one half of the heart & I have the other. I am making one for myself (almost done) where the right side of the heart is filled in with many different stitches & the left side is cross-hatched. Patty loves it, thank goodness. I love it too & can't wait to get mine done as well. But other Christmas presents need to be finished before I finish my half. Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty and sweet!

You will also be glad to know that I haven't forgotten about you and you should expect a package from Sweden within a month or so.

Take care,
Frida

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift for your friend! I love the stitches, very well put together!

pcoxdesign said...

This totally rocks! Of course I now own the original . . Thanks again!!

Unknown said...

this is beatiful!

hope all is well!

xo
kayla